So, I’m going to Relevant.
And nope, I’m not excited a bit.
This will be my first blog conference and though I’ve read the recaps, what-to-expect posts, and chatter on Twitter about it, I’m sure there will something there that God will shock me with in the best possible way.
So for my roomies, Heather, Beth, Kris, and Carrie:
1. I don’t snore, but I do talk in my sleep sometimes.
2. In situations where I feel comfortable, I’m social, chatty and loud- but I am by nature an introvert. Weird combination. Blame it on the marriage of my obnoxious Italian upbringing and my deep, thoughtful, shy, artistic spirit.
3. I’m a classical singer by trade and very frequently can’t help breaking into song or some kind of random scale. I’m a soprano so my voice often gets pretty high, even when I’m speaking. I really can’t help it. 😉
4. I don’t spend much time in the bathroom getting ready. I put on a bit of make-up but can get it all done in 3 minutes. It’s a good thing, since we have five of us in the room! I must say though, I can’t stand the mess even the best electric razor causes, so be careful, I may get upset.
5. I am a morning person. I am very chipper very early, but watch out when it hits 10 or 10:30pm. Sometimes I just hit a big wall and completely zone out. I stop talking, kind of look off into space, and think about bed.
6. I am a new caffeine drinker. I’ve always liked coffee, but up till recently only had it rarely (and only decaf). The caffeine has a negative affect on singing (see #3). But now I drink some every day and my body still isn’t used to it so it gets all buzzy-feeling.
7. I can’t stand small talk. I want to know your junk and share mine right off the bat (if you want to hear it, of course. I won’t just dump it on you!). We’re all broken, why try to hide it? Let’s just help each other get to the Healer.
8. I snack on chocolate all day long. It’s a serious problem.
9. I love to run and hopefully will be getting up really early to do so (if we even sleep at all). Maybe you’ll come with me?
10. I have a dorky and sometimes irreverent sense of humor. Just humor me.
Find me @FruitNSeason on Twitter…
Linking up with Amanda for Top Ten Tuesday and Brooke (who has a link up for Relevant roomies posts! Great idea!)