Here are some places worth visiting this weekend! Have a great one, friends!
- This week we did a building/writing activity with this fun Lego printable. We each chose 100 Legos, built a creation with all of them (no easy feat!) then drew a picture of it and wrote a few sentences about it. The kids loved it!
- Stef posted about her Harry Potter notebooking adventure. Since our current family read aloud is HP #1, we are totally going to do this next week. Our Notebooking Pages membership will be perfect for this, especially when the new Notebooking Publisher is live!
- Amanda Bennett has a Summer Olympics unit study available for purchase so that we can follow along with the games this summer. Since we studied the ancient Greeks this year and held our own family Olympics with Kris and her family, we’re planning on getting this study and I think the kids will love investing in the experience!
- The iHomeschool Network 10 in 10 link ups have been so fun! I just have to mention this adorable video from Amy’s son on why he likes homeschooling.
- Kris at Weird Unsocialized Homeschoolers has written a challenging post on how to avoid having a “homeschool mom body“. Great inspiring tips!
- I love this post by Andrea about teaching your children a life of faith.
- Rachel has a wonderful couple of posts on teenagers and why we as moms need to anticipate, appreciate and adore this season of our children’s lives. You rarely hear this perspective, so it was a beautiful breath of fresh air to visit her this week.
- Here’s an important post from The Homeschool Village on raising an introvert. I am currently reading the book Sandra speaks about here (Quiet…) and love it. Definitely worth requesting from your local library.
Where’s your path taking you this weekend?
This post contains affiliate links.