I have been so blessed by my participation in Hellomornings the past few months. My morning routine begins at 5:00 a.m. and includes worship (with Pandora on iPhone- love it!), prayer, scripture memorization, a Bible in one year reading plan, writing, and checking in with some wonderful online friends for accountability. It can be quite a life changer.
Here are ten ways you know you’re addicted to Hellomornings:
1. 6:00 a.m. comes and you wonder how it can be so late already.
2. You get excited to go to bed so you can get up and meet with some early-riser friends on Twitter.
3. If you’re not a coffee drinker, you become one.
4. You buy and use a whole bunch of Moleskine journals in various pretty colors.
5. You wake up before the birds are singing and look forward to the first chirp.
6. Your 4 year old, seeing your Bible out when he gets up at 7, asks to flip through it and does so quite reverently.
7. Your morning spot on the couch has a permanent dent from your rear end.
8. Two hours just doesn’t seem like enough anymore.
9. You have friends whom you only know online and they encourage you each morning with scripture references and their own motivation and focus.
10. You just simply don’t remember what it feels like to sleep in, and you don’t even care.
So have you joined yet?
Visit Amanda for more Top Ten Tuesdays!